CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Hello everyone! This page has everything you need to read. It may help to arouse your boredom. I made this blog to let other knows about what i feel, my experiences with relationship to my love ones and friends and my point of view of the things happening around me. Please take your time to read and leave comments to my blog. And if you want to exchange link, that would be great!!! Enjoy and thank you!

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Birth Month

As I read the description of my Birth Month, I was quite happy to read about it. I can tell it really reflects to my personality.


Hello Ate Weng

Thanks for helping me on how to do tagging things...now read my birth month!! ;)


Here are the rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (click here).
3. Pick your month of birth.4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it!

FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes.Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

I tag along

Shan , Debs , Bobby, Janice , Ruby , Honey


0 comments:

what can you say about my blog?