CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Hello everyone! This page has everything you need to read. It may help to arouse your boredom. I made this blog to let other knows about what i feel, my experiences with relationship to my love ones and friends and my point of view of the things happening around me. Please take your time to read and leave comments to my blog. And if you want to exchange link, that would be great!!! Enjoy and thank you!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Answer to my boredom

I have been here in the US for almost 2 months already. Being at home everyday and doing nothing makes me feel bored sometimes. I do go out with Justin every weekends because that is the time we can really spend time to each other. On weekdays, he spent his time all day at work and when he gets home his already tired but doing his best for me not to be bored. Like, going out for dinner, go to walmart and buy things I want and I like. Now, I have found the answer for my boredom everyday. It is where I spend my whole day before Justin gets home.

I spend my whole day watching my Filipino shows at PinoyChannel, I can watch my favorite shows by searching them. Either ABS - CBN or GMA shows. It helps me not to missed any new shows, hahaha.

0 comments:

what can you say about my blog?