CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Hello everyone! This page has everything you need to read. It may help to arouse your boredom. I made this blog to let other knows about what i feel, my experiences with relationship to my love ones and friends and my point of view of the things happening around me. Please take your time to read and leave comments to my blog. And if you want to exchange link, that would be great!!! Enjoy and thank you!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How it started..


It started in a crowded chartroom (MAY 2005) full of different unknown people. Some were just there to have fun, some were there to find someone to talk with sense and humor. As I kept looking, there was a name catches my attention. I started saying hi taking chances if he will reply or will just ignore me. With my surprise, he replied nicely and we talked while seeing each other on cam. Meeting him that day took those sad feelings i had and changed my sober face to a happy face which i can't explain. Within that day, couple of hours we already shared a lot together as if that we known each other for so long. He shared his laughter to me to brighten up my day, to cheer me up as he knew i was really down that time. We parted by saying goodbye without knowing if we're able to talk again. In the next day, as i opened my YM a message from him was a surprise! That day i believed we'll be good friends.

As days...months past by, i realized i had this feelings for him i cant deny. I kept it to myself, afraid to tell him that he might go away. I was so eager to talk to him everyday as if he was the only one can make me smile. Until we confessed about our feelings to each other. I was overwhelmed knowing he felt the same for me. We became lovers. I thought happiness that i felt with him was endless, but i was wrong. Several times with teary eyes, losing hopes and feeling clueless.

How many times we had fights, break ups, tears that have been wasted because of nonsense arguments. Still, we accepted each other's fault. We forgive and forget. We go on with our life together though, we just see each other's smile on cam. Asking ourselves when can we be together. Hold each other's hand, feel the real hugs and kisses that we were longing for, starting to build our dreams together.

As time past by it became a year..and almost two years of waiting for him patiently, he came to visit me. The greatest birthday gift that i ever received in my whole life is being with him.

With his backpack, his walking as if so eager to see me. He kept searching with an anticipation that i might not be there to welcome him. With all of my surprise, i was in front him, he hurriedly gave a big hug and kisses on me while saying "Baby im here now!" i felt i wanted to faint! Was it just a dream? He kept talking while in our way to the hotel where we stayed. I was start struck and didn't know what to say but give him a big smile and hugged him so tight like i don't want to let him go back where he came.

A week of stay with me which i didn't want to end. He gave me birthday presents that he knew i would really love and treasure. My brand new computer!!! My brand new XRM bike!!! and the best was...how i celebrated my birthday in BORACAY with him!!!

The day came to say goodbye. I wanted to cry because i don't want to stop how he gave me kisses, how he held his hand to mine, how he let me feel safe!!! Flying with him to manila was a great experience that i will never ever forget!!! My first time on plane with him...and my first time to be in Manila with him...It was a blast!!!!!

Still, there were trials, problems and temptation come along for both of us. Tears that falls from my eyes. Heart that torn but he did all his best to heal those pain i felt because of him. When he tells me "Baby everything will be fine" it made me more stronger, and, when he tells me "I'll always be here, I'm not going to let you go" those words made me love him more. No matter how many times i cried, how many times we get hurt. I know and i believe with his words.

Everything will be fine, I know it will. Baby, we've been through a lot already and things are getting close. You know i will always be here for you!!! I love you so much. If we'll be given a chance to change how our life goes and whom people to meet, I may change some of it, but not the time i met you and have you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some people still wonder why western men likes pinay and why??? they needed oldie baby to carry hahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

yes...marf may'ron n ba ako story mo? if wala pa can i publish it...and i will tag yours too.thanks and god bless para dumami readers mo d2 ingat...night2x i have a tag for you dear..

http://www.asawakomahalko.net/2008/05/my-birth-month.html

what can you say about my blog?