CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


Hello everyone! This page has everything you need to read. It may help to arouse your boredom. I made this blog to let other knows about what i feel, my experiences with relationship to my love ones and friends and my point of view of the things happening around me. Please take your time to read and leave comments to my blog. And if you want to exchange link, that would be great!!! Enjoy and thank you!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My 1st week in Spokane Valley, USA

I have traveled across the world for me to be where I am right now. I anticipated it would be hard living in a different country with different cultures that i used to have for 23 years. But hey!!! it was not bad at all! Except for the cold weather and the foods served to me..hahaha.

Its been a week already. For my first week of stay here i did not have encounter any problem at all, except me and my fiance (Justin) had a misunderstanding because of a little thing which happened to be my fault! darn it! haha..

I enjoyed hanging out with Justin's brother (JOE) kids. I can tell they truely liked me! They always love to hang out with me! Jumped with them in a trumpulin, Skate with them although i don't know how to but they're patient to teach me and I felt sorry for that because I am just a slow learner when it comes to that thing because I am nervous.

Things are doing great here for me. I always have my smile on my face because they always make me smile and I am being well treated like I am one of them! They never made me feel I am a stranger! I an just so happy that they love me!

1 comments:

bobbyboy said...

I think this will be a very successful relationship. The best of luck to you!

what can you say about my blog?